Tuesday, April 28, 2009

eBay

It's exactly 2 weeks since my last post... must try harder!

I made my first profit on eBay yesterday. I sold a car maintenance manual for a car I no longer own. I say 'first profit' rather than 'first sale', because I sold a book several years ago for about 50 pence, but I didn't work out the postage price correctly, so I ended up losing money to send it! D'Oh!

I have tons of rubbish to sell, but I have to try to be clever about it and work out what will and wont sell and how to describe what I'm selling, and when to sell it, and what it will cost to sell and, of course, the postage cost!

Hmmm! It appears that PayPal has forgotten my bank details as it's been so long since I've used their service. I have set up and verify my bank again. That's not a problem as the verifying process involves PayPal putting money in my bank account, and me telling them how much money it was. Yay! Free money! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment