Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alone in the room

I know, it's stupid. But there is honestly nothing to do for people under 21 years of age. All I wanted was for my mom to buy me a margarita flavored slushie, but all because she stubbs her toe on my shoe, and blames me for it (I was waiting for her and she walked into me) she is in a pissy mood.

I shouldn't have come, it's been nothing but complaints about me. I pick out all my clothes that I want to pack, and my mom puts them all back and picks out what she wants me to wear. I didn't pick out anything outrageous, but she thinks I'm like some preppy little cheerleader and won't let me be how I want to be.

It's really irritating. I'd rather spend my break at home doing homework.

I miss Bloggingbrit. I need him with me now. A single bed for two, and yet we end up on the floor, all because I push him off. I'd let him pull me down with him anywhere at this point. I miss him and I can't wait till I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment