Sunday, April 5, 2009

I made it 3 for 4

I was watching the game I went to last night. It was recorded on the DVR, and I realized that while I was taking all those pictures during warm-ups, I managed to get on TV.

Bloggingbrit needs to look at my pictures, the one with Kopitar being interviewed with a big bright light. Well on TV, when the interview aired, I noticed myself and my dad in the background, right next to Kopitar!! So that makes me 3 for 4 on making it big with the Kings.

1st game I went to I was in a pic on the Kings website with Jack Johnson

Tip-A-King I made it on the Kings website with a pic of me and Raitis Ivanans

2nd game ever, nothing

3rd game ever (last night) I managed to make it on TV with Anze Kopitar.

And of all the players to make it with, it was my absolute top 3 players!! (not in order, but still the top 3!!)

RAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment