Monday, March 29, 2010

66% Missing

66% of my friends have left me. It's sad. I've been extremely close to all of them. I only have 1 left. And he moves the first day of June. I feel like little pieces of me are getting ripped apart and scattered across the country. I now have the ability (and will probably have the ability for a long time) to burst into tears at any moment. It'll be even worse when my last friend leaves, I've know him the longest. At least I know he might come back. I know he will always stay in contact with me. And unfortunately. I'm not sure what to feel or how to feel. I just don't like how I feel right now. I met someone who makes me feel better when I'm with him. But not when I'm away from him. I'm sort of numb. It's going to take a while to get back into things I guess. I don't know what the point of this post is. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment