Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stupid Spring

The weather here is going crazy. Hot, cold, hot, cold. It's spring now too and I thought my allergies were acting up (but I never have allergies!!) and now its a full-blown cold. Ughh, I am the worst sick person ever. I suck at being sick. It's the biggest annoyance in the world.

Our lab today included a 90 minute incubation period where we had absolutely nothing to do so the professor let us all go get lunch. I ran into a a few friends, my lab partner and I went down to the cafeteria together. My firing range friend was there, it was so good to see him. Technically he saw me first and my eyes just lit up and I smiled and hugged him. It had been a long time. The three of us (me, the firing range friend, and my lab partner) ate together, and then we went back to lab and finished.

I have work today, not fun when you're sick. I'm gonna use up the second half of that roll of toilet paper I started on Friday. I need to do something that involves keeping my head up though, when I look down my nose starts to run =/

Sunday should be an adventure. I'm going to the place where my high school was named after. I've lived here for 17 years and I have yet to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment