Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bloggingbrit, there is always rules hidden somewhere with you!! They must be hidden with your giant playing card and the things you make disappear.

Spelling shouldn't be an issue on my posts, it has spellcheck.

As for Yes, I say No because ever since Bloggingbrit sent me this youtube video, Love etc from Pet Shop Boys album Yes, it's been stuck in my head. I was listening to it in the truck on the way to ice hockey and my mom reached forward to change the song because it was "too loud" and I screamed at her "Don't change it!!" and she sort of jumped and backed away slowly. It was rather funny, I guess you had to be there.

I'm not sure what I could promote here, since Bloggingbrit is promoting his boys with a fancy lil' widget. Oh, I know, I'll promote the Kings... GO KINGS!! Sorry, I don't have a widget, you'll just have to trust me on that one.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment