Monday, March 30, 2009

It's gone

I noticed this evening when I got out of the shower that my left bottom earring is gone. I say the bottom one because I have two piercings. The bottom ones were my mom's old diamond earrings that she got from her first husband.

She didn't want them anymore so she gave them to me when I got my ears pierced the first time.

But now it's gone. I thought maybe it fell out when I was playing hockey or trying on helmets last night, but I have a tendency to spin my earrings when I'm bored and push on the backings (not to be confused with pulling them off) and so I think I would have noticed when the bottom half of my earlobe was empty.

I'm not sure what I'm going to wear in place of them, because I cant wear just one diamond, you know?

Bloggingbrit, what's your favorite color? I can wear that color for you. You were very sweet to me tonight and I don't care who knows it. I'm not as shy as you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment