Saturday, March 28, 2009

Antiques

So tomorrow is the big day. Well, it's not the big day but it's the big day before the big day. It should be interesting, that's all I have to say.

Wake up early, go with dad to get an MRI, steal some nifty medical toys, last time I was in the ER, I was with my friend who broke her leg and I took a few EKG patches that were sitting in the jar next to me. Maybe this place will have some tongue depressors, a.k.a. giant Popsicle sticks.

Then it's travel time. I need to remember to get the map printed out for hockey giant, even though I already know where it is, and the rink I will be skating on in a few weeks.

Hopefully my uncle with come with my family as we go antique shopping with Grandma, ugh, but at least I get lunch out of it.

Then finally go to hockey giant around 5:30 since the fitting is at 6:00.

Why do old people like looking at old things. No offense to old people, I refer to the elderly as 'old people' in the nicest way possible. But they always like going to Old Town and those antique stores where everything is overpriced and smells funny. Maybe it reminds them of their past, I'm not really sure.

And I really must emphasize something. Bloggingbrit, you are not an antique, you aren't old. And get over it, I wouldn't sell you for anything =)

In fact, I'm watching him sleep right now. I wonder if he is aware that he turns over a lot in his sleep. It could be from the bright light shining in his face, hehe. You know I luv you!!

Well, I don't want to ramble on too much. I'm not a very good rambler. I know a few that are excellent at it, and very funny too. Me? No, I'm not that funny... but I think a lot of other things are funny.

One of the funniest movies I have seen recently, aside from Ghost Town (with Ricky Gervais), is Monsters vs. Aliens. While trying to make Bloggingbrit an admin for this blog, I was watching this movie in 3D. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. It is so adorable. Some of the kids probably won't get some of the jokes and puns, which makes it all worth while as a young adult (or older!)

No comments:

Post a Comment