Sunday, February 14, 2010

Employment

It's been well over a month since my last post (if we ignore the 'test' post of my cat, now deleted (the post, not the cat)), and a lot has happened. The main thing being I got a job!

I'm now working in another call centre. This time I'm actually on the telephones. It's odd that I've managed to avoid telephones during the last 5 years of me working in call centres, but prior to that I have had 6 years of telephone based call centre work, so I have plenty of experience.

There was a two week training session which I've just completed, and that is followed by a week of watching someone else work, then after that I do 'proper' work. Sometime in the near future I hope to progress and do some techie stuff on the phones, and after that, who knows, maybe more non-phone work!

Hope you got all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment