Monday, October 26, 2009

Shnikes!! 7 of them!!

Wow it's been almost 10 days since my last post!! And even longer for Bloggingbrit. I've been so busy lately with school and work and spending time with my friend. Today I spent my day off work doing all the homework I could and I'm clear for the weekend except to study for a Political Science test I have on Monday which I hope I will ace.

Something I just now found amusing... I was eating a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and I unwrapped it from the foil and I noticed the cup was really thick. I started peeling off the wrappers, that's right, plural. Instead of the normal foil and paper wrapper, I got a foil and 7... that's right 7 paper wrappers!! Cool!! And seven is one of my favorite numbers. Maybe this is going to be a good week, aside from the horrible California drivers and traffic to and from school. =)

Oh and just want to make an early birthday shoutout to Tory Belleci from Mythbusters.. He will be 39 on Friday, October 30, 2009. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment